The joy of the holiday season begins at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center with The Christmas at Callanwolde Designer Show House– an Atlanta holiday tradition for 40 years! Visitors of all ages will enjoy touring the 27,000 square-foot historic mansion elaborately decorated by Atlanta’s top interior and floral designers, as well as professional holiday displays, an expansive artists’ market, and themed events for all ages. Every room inspires and captures the spirit of the season. Callanwolde holds something for every member of the family.
By evening, see the 12 acre campus of Callanwolde Fine Arts Center in a new light- every building on the grounds will shine with professional light displays by Illuminating Design.
Christmas at Callanwolde offers a variety of opportunities to celebrate the season with daily events including:
- Live Entertainment
- Holiday Shopping
- Family Activities
Please visit our website for more information about our holiday attractions.
Discounted ticket packages for large tour groups are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Please be sure to bring a donation for Toys for Tots, and make young dreams come true this holiday season!
Tickets are available for $20 online, or $25 at the door (credit or debit card only).
Parking is free and on-site, with overflow parking available off-site as needed.
- 12 PM to 8 PM
- November 24 to December 12
- Open every day of the week!
- Closed November 30th for our Holiday Gala
- NEW! After Christmas at Callanwolde: Extended Holiday Tour Hours (see our website for details)
Know Before You Go:
- This event will be held rain or shine.
- Tickets are valid only for date purchased.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Children 3 years and under are admitted free.
- Callanwolde is handicapped accessible.
- Absolutely no weapons or firearms allowed on Callanwolde property.
- Callanwolde has 24 hour video surveillance.
Thank you to our Annual Sponsors for supporting Callanwolde's mission to preserve the Historic Candler Estate and offer fine arts and outreach to the community!
Friends of Christmas at Callanwolde