Eggstravaganza Easter Egg Hunt
Bring your basket and your camera for a family friendly Easter egg hunt across Callanwolde’s beautiful spring gardens and grounds!
Eggstravaganza Easter Egg Hunt features thousands of candy-filled egg and a chance to meet the Easter Bunny. There will be a face painter, family friendly crafts provided by The Home Depot, and a kids’ dance floor (beats brought to you by J&M Sound Design DJ)! An indoor bar will also be available with snacks, sodas, mimosas, coffee, and more for sale. Parking is now included in your ticket price!
- 8:30 AM - Doors Open, all activities up & running
- 9:10 AM - Announcements from Callanwolde
- 9:15 AM - Spring Dance Performance from the Prime Movers
- 9:30 AM - Egg Hunt for ages 1 to 2 (in Hydrangea Garden)
- 9:50 AM - Egg Hunt for ages 3 to 5 (in Portico Lawn)
- 10:10 AM - Egg Hunt for ages 6 to 8 (in Front Lawn)
- 10:30 AM - Egg Hunt for ages 9 to 11 (in Magnolia Lawn)
- All Hunts over by 10:50 AM
- 11:30 AM - Last trolley leaves Callanwolde
* Parents may accompany children under 3 during egg hunts
Egg Hunts will start on time. We recommend arriving early!
Parking & Transportation
No onsite parking available. Arrive early for parking. Parking is located at Emory Briarcliff Property's Parking Lot A (1256 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta GA 30306) and included in your ticket price!
Trolley service will be available to and from the Emory Briarcliff Parking Lot. Trolleys will run every 10 minutes, starting at 8 AM.
Small, foldable strollers are welcome on the trolley. However, we cannot accommodate large strollers.
Know Before You Go
- This event is Rain Or Shine!
- No on-site parking. Please see Parking & Transportation details above.
- If you or any family members require any specific accomodations please contact Anna Warner (email@example.com).